NRS Norge AS har siden oppstarten i 1997 opparbeidet seg en betydelig kompetanse på byggrenhold (kompetanse tilbake til 1987).
The 6.67 inches phone comes with a high resolution AMOLED display (1080 x 2400 px). We also have an 8MP ultra-wide lens which is an IMX355 sensor, it never disappoints us and we managed to take some good pictures. The camera performs in low light conditions rather well and there is a night shooting mode but it depends on the software so we don’t recommend relying on it too much . There is a 5MP macro sensor which can take 3cm close-up photos of relatively average quality. For a smartphone just for gaming, the photography experience will not be a deciding factor in the purchase decision or not. Xiaomi Black Shark 4 Pro Android Smartphone was launched in 2021, March 23. It is running on the Qualcomm SM8350 Snapdragon 888 (5 nm) processor with Adreno 660 GPU.
- This just lets you know if you might end up pushing your phone too hard, suggesting that you turn the graphics back down.
- Shark Space is also able to be called on by swiping the corners of the Black Shark in any game that you’re playing to change things on-the-fly.
- We recommend using latest version firmware blackshark black shark 4 pro kaiser os ksr stock Android firmware h0 device.
- While the Black Shark 4 Pro was made for gaming, I wouldn’t go as far as to say that the camera system lags behind significantly.
- While it doesn’t make a difference right now, as developers lean into the extra power on offer from the latest chipsets, you may see a drop in performance.
Of course, a good screen needs good sound for immersive gameplay, and the Black Shark 4 Pro delivers with a stereo experience on dual speakers. It does distort slightly at high volumes though, and the orchestral uprising section of The Beatles’ “A Day in the Life” just sounds like a mess. The gaming smartphone space is exploding with some seriously good powerhouses at competitive prices, so Xiaomi (the company behind Black Shark) needs to do something special. If you’re wondering why I didn’t include any Night mode selfie samples, here’s the 411. None of the shots captured with the front camera in low-light amounted to anything. You’ll have to rely on a bright source of light to get something out of it or settle for super fuzzy images. The 5MP macro camera is a real piece of work, which is probably why Xiaomi buried it deep within the camera app.
Before going to install Xiaomi Black Shark stock ROM you need to take a backup of all your messages, photos, and apps from your smartphone. The other type of the Rom is Custom Rom which advance users installed after flashing it as per they desire. Flashing a stock Firmware means installing the system image into the device’s internal flash memory. You may upgrade or downgrade the Android firmware with flashing. Flashing will fix software issues, IMEI related issues, and improve device performance. Android flash files are files that are added to the system or completely replace the system. You can make changes not only to flash files/system partitions but also to other partitions such as boot partition or user data.
Storage starts at 128GB UFS 3.1, which is very speedy, and can be upgraded to 256GB. It is worth mentioning that it’s not technically the fastest Black Shark, with the follow-up Black Shark 4S range – with a Snapdragon 888 Plus – readily available in China. But, given the delay with the Black Shark 4 Pro, it’ll be a while before that graces UK shores (if ever). It’s a limitation of the stabilisation more than anything, with the electronic image stabilisation (EIS) not able to correct the wobble as you hold the phone in place as well as optical image stabilisation (OIS) would.
- Do you feel laggy and sluggish user interface while using your phone?
- INTERNAL_LINK LINK Quick Access Required Content Check download printer firmware versions Download printer firmware How to install printer firmware?
- The Stock ROM (Mobile OS) is the Most Stable ROM released by the device manufacturers depending on the device model and Android version.
- At first I thought it was overkill, but considering that the battery was only able to last about a day on a single charge as a gamer, being able to charge back to full under 20 minutes offsets that problem.
- We have a 4500 mAh battery that can be fully charged in 15 minutes, making it a dream battery for any user and not just for gamers although the device will definitely heat up when using this super charger.
We also factor in the charger method support to create a score. If the device supports multiple charge methods, such as wireless charging, we give it a higher score in the battery segmentation. However, we do not include battery type information in our matrix calculation because it is unnecessary. A higher score on the display and screen segmentation means that the device will have excellent visual quality and provide the user with the best experience for any image or visual activity. Moreover, modern apps require large RAM usage to run smoothly, making the RAM sector a crucial factor in our matrix calculation score. We can say that 65% of the score comes from the RAM performance. We calculate the matrix for this segmentation using a performance result approach, where the data is obtained from several benchmark tools.